Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Night

So its Sunday night... You know what that means... WORK TOMORROW!!!! Not that its a bad thing its just not necessarily the thing I want to do!! But I CANT COMPLAIN!!! My husband is the hardest working man I know and he allows me to work part time, so on Sunday evenings I try hard to not complain but I really want to so I decided to blog about it!! lol At least I can have a weekend. Corey works 7 days a week, so like I said NO COMPLAINING!!! But anyways... Today after church and lunch we came home and cleaned out our closet!! My what a job that was!! We are going to give Hospice about $1500 worth of clothes!! We had 4 huge lawn trash bags filled so high they couldn't even be tied!!!! Some of the stuff from my side of the closet still had tags on it!! Which again makes me feel terrible because it leads back to the whole Corey working alot thing and me not!! Dont get me wrong, I do work, just not as hard as he does!! But if it works for him it works for me!!!! :) Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Mic Man said...

You're slacking! I posted some freebies on my blog again.